Wednesday, March 7, 2007

More Wishes ...

I'll start off with another fun wish list project ...

(these are from www.needlepointfun.com)

I am making progress on achieving some wishes and adding others to the list (isn't that always the way it goes?).

I purchased the book with "The Inconsolable" in it, and I think it will look great on my craft room wall in the house we will hopefully be buying this year! Is it wrong to decorate a room in my head before we even shop for the house?

I am so excited about the idea of having my own space to be creative, be organized, and decorate however I want! I have started brainstorming some ideas for my "dream craft room". Some of my favorites are: blue or yellow walls with black storage shelves, one open storage unit as a room divider/display, a dining room type table for spreading out (I need decide how high of a table I want and maybe explore some yard sales or resale shops), perhaps the Van Gogh blossoming tree on the wall, my new sewing machine (hopefully a wedding gift!), fresh flowers, task lighting, a chaise, a beautiful rug in the corner under the chair ... I could go on and on! It's so fun to dream ...

Here are some inspiration photos for me:




I can't wait! Perhaps I will include my decorating ideas in my list of creative accomplishments.