Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Wonderful Nursery!!!

Matt and I headed to Florida on Christmas day to spend the weekend with his family, and while we were out (think HGTV makeover!) my mom, aunt and sister took over the nursery! The transformation is amazing, and it is so completely wonderful. I love how it is classy, not too cutesy, and just perfect for our little boy!

Matt and I completed the room with the chair rail that was painted and ready to install, but we still need some pictures for the walls. The clothes and toys are already coming and I know there's much more on the way ...

Now we're ready!!! (or at least, the nursery is ...)







Also -- I started a blog for all the baby updates and photos. I'm not going to post anymore here -- you can find them from the link on the left or by going here.