Tuesday, May 27, 2008

House Updates

We've been busy bees for the past two months ... here's our house with lots of projects behind us! Paint on all the walls, a few new light fixtures, lots of new furniture, a stained deck, pictures on the walls and more!

The kitchen (a bit fuzzy, but you get the idea) ... Another shot of the kitchen - Matt had the good idea to put my cross stitch "Welcome" up here ..

The hall to the front door with our china cabinets

The living room - note Matt's giant TV - a recent present to himself :) The breakfast room - I think I might make two more stained glass pieces to go with the one I made in my beginner class. I like the way it looks in the transom window. My craft room! It's messy -- just the way it should be! I have so many projects to work on!
Guest room #1
Guest bath #1
Matt's office (he's still shopping for that new desk ...)

Guest room #2
Guest bath #2
The laundry room!

The backyard (just after our housewarming party)

My latest project -- two container gardens! I love them! I have a third ready to go.

I still need to put up some photos of the dining room, the master bed and bath and maybe my awesome pantry, but they are all too messy at the moment!